26 January 2012

children and nature

hi there! thursday already. I've continued with problems in my left leg. doctors cannot decide if it's a muscle tear, some sciatic issue or a ligaments tear. have to go today to an ultrasound. I hope we all will be wiser after the results.
the pain comes and goes, but the real problem is I cannot be sat, nor in bed, nor standing, which is a real situation for us humans... hanging from a branch and resting would be great. halo sloths! 
enough about health issues. to something more fun: children, nature, animals. nothing better!

children and nature by frank h.
children and nature, a photo by frank h. on Flickr.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lo siento, maestro, espero que te repongas. Por otro lado me gusta mucho ese traxo como de pluma caligráfica. Un abrazo!

franhilz said...

gracias, Miguel! estoy dándole descanso a la pata izquierda. ojalá que responda.
gracias por la visita!