28 December 2011
27 December 2011
20 December 2011
- "Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time"
- "Electricity is really just organized lightning"
- "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that"
- "Soft rock music isn’t rock, and it ain’t music. It’s just soft"
18 December 2011
Big Bang Theory dialogs:
- Leonard: "Penny, you don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy's one lab accident away from being a super villain"
- Raj: "My religion teaches that if we suffer in this life we are rewarded in the next. Three months at the North Pole with Sheldon and I'm reborn as a well-hung billionaire with wings!"
- Sheldon: "You are soft. The world is going to chew you then spit you out"
17 December 2011
- "I don’t tell my wife anything. I don’t confide in her. I don’t trust anybody. I just treat her like an acquaintance"
- "Hear the birds? Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm deaf and I try to imagine what it's like not to be able to hear them. It's not that bad"
- "I was planning on my future as a homeless person. I had a really good spot picked out"
16 December 2011
and now, some Tosh.O:
- "Even when I was a kid, my imaginary friend would play with the kid across the street. I'd be like, "Hey, so I guess I'll see you later," and he's, like, "Whatever, queer"
- "I hope God speaks English. If I get up to heaven and have to point at a menu, I'm gonna be pissed"
- "Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant"
- "Babies aren't dishwasher-safe"
15 December 2011
some David Sedaris words:
- “If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary”
- “We were not a hugging people. In terms of emotional comfort it was our belief that no amount of physical contact could match the healing powers of a well made cocktail”
- “If you aren't cute, you may as well be clever”
- “It's just a penis, right? Probably no worse for you than smoking”
have a great day, guys
14 December 2011
pasted in, the painting 'Dancing at the Moulin Rouge', 1895.
have a great day, everybody.
13 December 2011
some laughing with Conan O'Brien:
- Apparently Arnold was inspired by President Bush, who proved you can be a successful politician in this country even if English is your second language
- Earlier today, Arnold Schwarzenegger criticized the California school system, calling it disastrous. Arnold says California's schools are so bad that its graduates are willing to vote for me
- John Travolta said he sometimes lets his friends take control of his airplane even though they don't know what they're doing. Then Travolta said he often does the same thing with his career
Scientists announced that they have located the gene for alcoholism. Scientists say they found it at a party, talking way too loudly
12 December 2011
we are heading to the end of 2011 at 150 kph. just other couple of weeks and that's it. turn the page.
meanwhile, I wish to all of you this week will be a GOOD one! and here we are starting it with some laugh or, at least, a smile:
- The meal is not over when I'm full. The meal is over when I hate myself (-Louis CK)
- When girls go wild they show their tits to people. when women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in a tub (-Louis CK)
- Romance languages lead to premarital sex (-Stephen Colbert)
- Now, there's nothing wrong with being gay. Some of my best friends are going to hell (-Stephen Colbert)
11 December 2011
in an old CD found this image. a photo I took in 2008 in Valparaíso, Chile.
it's part of Plaza Anibal Pinto, a central place in downtown Valparaiso. plenty of cafes and restaurants, among them, the traditional Cafe Riquet (at the corner) and El Cafe del Poeta, related to chilean Nobel prize writer Pablo Neruda.
that's all. only wanted to share with you.
10 December 2011
"Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus" (-Bart Simpson)
"Mom, can we go Catholic so we can get communion wafers and booze?” (-Bart Simpson)
"I'm not technically rich, but I do have a lot of shit that I don't need, and I refuse to share with others" (-Maria Bamford)
9 December 2011
the weekend is almost here. yesh!
to celebrate it here go some sentences of wisdom I share with you:
"I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!" (- Eric Cartman)
"French people piss me off" (- Eric Cartman)
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars" (- Eric Cartman)
"Operator! Give me the number for 911!" (- Homer Simpson)
"Well, it's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids" (- Homer Simpson)
"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene." (- Homer Simpson)
have a great weekend, everybody!
8 December 2011
7 December 2011
5 December 2011
to start fine the week:
"Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other" (- Jimmy Carr)
"No matter how much you give a homeless person for tea... you never get that tea" (- Jimmy Carr)
"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife" (-Groucho Marx)